Pages

Friday 20 July 2012

Term 3 Recount


Craft-Draft
I had the worst weekends ever!
It was terrible and boring on the first week of the holidays .so me and my sister Kristelle wanted to watch a movie with all the pocket money we got on Tuesday for our allowance.  Our mum asked us if we wanted a ride to Highland Park because it was pretty long to walk!

We decided to watch Ice age 4 Continental Drift and we were going to watch it at Highland-Park because the prices were cheap.  I ordered our tickets at 11:30 and our movie would start at 12:00.  We had half an hour to do anything we wanted to.
I started to put my alarm on my phone and I sent it to ring in 20 minutes because then we would have ten minutes to walk back and get ready to buy popcorn and lollies.  

We thought what to do with half an hour so we went to go to Burger King because our stomachs were rattling like crazy, so we went. When we got there, Kristelle had a Whopper Junior and I had a BBQ Rodeo.  We ate our food inside Burger King because it was windy outside.

We stayed at Burger King for 10 minutes because the queue was too long.
Timezone was around the corner and we only had 20 more minutes on the clock until the movie would start so Kristelle asked me if we could have a game of hit the hamster. So we played 1 game and it was 11:50. She won because that's her favourite game.

Then my phone rang and then I said “Hello,” but then it said get ready for movie and then I knew that we had to go and get our junk food.

There was a big queue and we only had 10 minutes to get passed all of those people.  2 minutes past from waiting in that dark red room and we hadn’t even moved in line yet!  It was getting pretty boring and we were only there for two minutes.

Six minutes later we were finally at the front and then we ordered our lollies and popcorn.  We ran as fast as we could to theatre 11, it was the last one on the left.
We got comfortable and got ready to watch the movie. Suddenly...there was a  twitchy noise I could hear on the cinema...

The manager of the Highland Park theatre said that the movie cannot work.  He had to scream.

We got our money back because our mum came down to pick us up.  She asked how was the movie and I said “We didn’t watch.”  Our mum stepped in the movie theatre and said very loudly “GIVE MY DAUGHTERS A REFUND!”

Kristelle and I were angry because we spent a lot of money on food and junk food for our movie.  Kristelle said “Well that was annoying and boring.” I agreed with her.
I said “We’ll go to the movies again tomorrow.” I was tired of running around everywhere and also I wasn’t in the mood for watching a movie.
By Aeshia

0 comments:

Post a Comment